Break Your Routine
April 14. Doors open at 11am ET.
Sessions start at 11:30am ET.
Have you recently left a team meeting where everyone agreed that “we need to do more video this year?” And did you immediately start investigating killer new video tactics, or did you go right back to writing landing page copy, tallying email metrics, and proofing banner ads?
No judgement here—we all find it hard to break our routines and try something new. But you’ve seen the data that proves people engage at high rates with video, and you know that video is here to stay. So what can you do right now, with a few clicks, to make sure you’re the superstar at your next team meeting?
Register to attend our free Video Marketing Virtual Conference, and get mega-pumped about mastering video production, incorporating interactivity, and using video to generate leads.
Can’t make it on April 14? Don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll receive on-demand access for 90 days after the event.
Your FREE ticket includes access to:
- Actionable sessions with live, interactive Q&A
- Networking lounge for discussion with your peers
- Expert advice and tips from our exhibitors
- Special attendee-only resources
The Future of Video: How Your Videos Can Become Interactive
Online video is booming. In a recent Wyzowl survey, 84% of consumers said they have been convinced to make a purchase after watching a brand’s video. But usually the only options that consumers have with online video are play, pause, fast forward, and rewind. What if consumers could choose the outcome of the video while they’re watching it, buy products from within the video, or submit their details in a form? In this session, you’ll discover how interactive video works, how engaging it can be for your viewers, and how you can make it fit into your marketing strategy.
You will learn:
- What interactive video is and why you should consider using it
- How interactive video works
- How you can work interactive video into your marketing strategy
How to Use Awesome Video Throughout Your Sales Funnel
Web video is no longer optional in marketing and communications. There are hundreds of hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute and native hosting is easier than ever, but you need to make sure the time and money you invest in video pays off. Join this session to learn how you can create great videos that tie directly into the individual stages of your sales and marketing funnel. You will also learn how you can ensure those videos are contributing directly to achieving your business objectives.
You will learn:
- How to make awesome B2B videos
- Tips from practitioners who have already mastered their video production processes
- How to identify what type of video applies best to each stage of your sales and marketing funnel
From Beginner to Master: The Four Stages to Video Marketing Mastery
Beginner video marketers publish videos and count views, but master video marketers map videos to the entire funnel, use them to generate leads, and track ROI. Join this session to learn about the four stages to video marketing mastery, and to get the guidance you need to progress.
You will learn:
- How to assess your own video marketing maturity (including detailed insights on four main criteria)
- Tips to progress from your current level to a higher level of maturity
- Examples of what best-in-class video marketers do differently
Can’t join us for every session? Don’t worry. You can catch all presentations on-demand for 90 days after the live show. You’ll miss the chance to ask questions and network though, so do try to join us during the live sessions.