It’s Big Picture Time
October 13. Doors open at 11am ET.
Sessions start at 11:30am ET.
Marketers have a lot of details to keep track of—campaign budgets, email open rates, automation ROI—you know the drill. But, zoom out for a sec. Do you know what it’s all for?
Sometimes you need to take a step back and revisit your overall marketing strategy to make sure that your daily to-do lists are in line with your bigger goals. Attend our Marketing Strategy Virtual Conference to get your head out of the weeds for a few hours and learn some big picture concepts for engaging with your customers.
Can’t make it on October 13? Don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll receive on-demand access for 90 days after the event.
Your FREE ticket includes access to:
- Actionable sessions with live, interactive Q&A
- Resource Library with attendee-only materials
- Expert advice and tips from our exhibitors
- The opportunity to win a free pass to High-Performance Content Marketing by visiting the MarketingProfs booth on show day
How to Implement a Successful Customer-Centric Marketing Operations Strategy
When a B2B organization adopts a customer-centric strategy, great things happen. Think: higher margins, higher client satisfaction scores, improved revenue growth, and an increase in employee satisfaction. So why do so many companies struggle to adopt this powerful strategy? Because marketing often lacks the critical ingredient: customer-centric operations. In this session, you’ll learn how to build an efficient and effective marketing operations team.
You will learn:
- How to assess your own state of readiness for customer-centric marketing operations
- The four characteristics every customer-centric marketing operations team must have, and how to pinpoint what you still need
- The benefits of a customer-centric marketing operations team, in terms of people, process, technology, and data
How to Engage Your Customers for Marketing Success
If engaging your customers isn’t a key component of your strategic and marketing planning initiatives, you are either estimating—or guessing—their true wants and desires. Engaging with your clients can uncover emerging business trends, competitive opportunities, new products and service categories, and much more. In this session, you will learn how to engage with your customers to uncover information that is key to your company’s’ success.
You will learn:
- How to reveal insights from existing customers
- How to translate customer insights into actionable corporate initiatives
- How engaging your customers can help you learn how to message and market to them more effectively
12 Video Types Every B2B Content Strategy Needs
You already know that video is an important part to accelerating the journey from prospect to customer. But when it comes to creating a video strategy—one that’s particularly suited to your marketing plans throughout your funnel—video isn’t a one-size-fits-all medium. In this session, you’ll learn about the essential types of video you need to round out your content marketing strategy and how exactly to use each one.
You will learn:
- Which videos perform best at each stage of the funnel and the optimal length for each video type
- When to call in the pros vs. hit record yourself
- How best to distribute your newly created videos
Take a look at some of our previous conferences, on-demand
Hone your marketing writing chops and set yourself apart from the competition. The conference includes three educational sessions designed to give you actionable insights that you can implement immediately. In addition, you have access to a networking lounge, a sponsor area, and a resource center with attendee-only extras.
Smarter content. Content that gets your brand noticed. The conference includes three educational sessions designed to give you actionable insights that you can implement immediately. In addition, you have access to a networking lounge, a sponsor area, and a resource center with attendee-only extras.