More Opens. More Clicks. More Conversions.
May 12. Doors open at 11am ET.
Sessions start at 11:30am ET.
One person’s spam is another person’s filet mignon.
Wait! Does that sound like BS to you as well? Filet mignon is a buttery, luxurious cut of beef that takes skill to prepare. Spam, well Spam is gelatinous processed meat in a can. Sure, people serve it up in all sorts of interesting ways (Spam masubi, anyone?) But, let’s face it: the two just aren’t comparable.
And just like in cooking, email marketers can’t expect canned messages to get the same “ohhing” and “ahhing” as a well-planned and crafted message.
Are you ready to take your campaigns to new heights? Join us for our free Email Marketing Virtual Conference to get all the skills and tips you need to become a master chef of clicks and conversions.
Can’t make it on May 12? Don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll receive on-demand access for 90 days after the event.
Your FREE ticket includes access to:
- Actionable sessions with live, interactive Q&A
- Networking lounge for discussion with your peers
- Expert advice and tips from our exhibitors
- Special attendee-only resources
Three Steps to Increasing Your Email Marketing Conversions
There are three steps to achieving conversions within email marketing. Yep, that’s right—three. And you must get each of them right, as they can all impact (either positively or negatively) the success of your email marketing campaigns. Join us as we reveal this three-step process to help you achieve conversion rates that will blow your mind.
You will learn:
- Effective ways to get your subscribers to open and read your emails
- How to get subscribers to click and take action
- The power of persuasive cues and techniques
Adapting to Consumers’ New Definition of Spam
Consumer attitudes toward spam continue to shift dramatically, which in turn demands that brands make an equal shift in their email marketing strategies. In this session, you will hear the findings (and get some actionable advice) from the Adapting to Consumers’ New Definition of Spam report, which is based on a joint Litmus-Fluent survey of more than 1,300 American adults.
You will learn:
- What consumers’ broadening definition of spam is, and how they interact with the spam folder
- How millennials’ unsubscribe and complaint behavior differs from other age groups
- The best ways marketers can reduce spam complaints and unsubscribes
Email Makeover: Fresh Ideas to Boost Your Next Email Campaign
Does your email program need a makeover? If you said “yes” (and let’s face it, we can all use a makeover every once in a while), then you don’t want to miss out on this awesome session, filled with top email marketing tips. You’ll get an inside look at what the email innovators are doing and how you can step up your game to get more opens, more clicks, and—most importantly—more sales!
You will learn:
- How you can evolve your email strategy to stay ahead of your competition
- What new technology you should be taking risks on right now
- How to add the “wow-factor” and create a more personalized experience for your subscribers
Can’t join us for every session? Don’t worry. You can catch all presentations on-demand for 90 days after the live show. You’ll miss the chance to ask questions and network though, so do try to join us during the live sessions.