Feed Your Content Beast a Better Diet
November 10. Doors open at 11am ET.
Sessions start at 11:30am ET.
Busy marketers often resort to the equivalent of fast food for their content marketing: chicken McQuick-blogs, high fructose e-books, and a production process full of trans fats.
But if you take moment to sit down to a nice family Content Marketing Virtual Conference, we guarantee you’ll find some new ways to a healthier, more productive relationship.
Can’t make it on November 10? Don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll receive on-demand access for 90 days after the event.
Your FREE ticket includes access to:
- Actionable sessions with live, interactive Q&A
- Resource Library with attendee-only materials
- Expert advice and tips from our exhibitors
- The opportunity to win a pass to our High-Performance Content Marketing course by visiting the MarketingProfs booth on show day
Easy-to-Cook Infographics Are Content Superfood
Human beings are visual beings, which is why people retain 80% of what they see versuses only 10% of what they hear, and 20% of what they read. In this session, you will learn how to best utilize visuals, like infographics and charts, to make your content more engaging. You’ll learn how to collect data, find a narrative angle, and the best ways to visualize information.
You will learn:
- How to create infographics in five easy steps
- The ICCORE method for effectively visualizing data
- Design hacks that anyone can use to enhance their visual content
How to Become a Content Production Master Chef
Creating great content is hard to do—and doing it again (and again!) is even harder. Why do companies fail to create content consistently? This session breaks down the content creation process piece by piece, offering you a blueprint for success along with specific tips, tools, and guidance to help your content rise above the competition.
You will learn:
- How to exponentially increase ideation in your organization
- How to organize and assign content to your in-house team and freelancers more quickly and with better outcomes
- How to communicate revisions to content creators and get approvals more efficiently
A Recipe for Using Content to Improve Local Search Rankings
Despite the dollars invested in content, many marketers overlook basic steps to get more return by improving local rankings and reputation. In this session, you will learn which crucial factors can help (or hurt) your rankings and how to better manage your digital channels for search success.
You will learn:
- The differences between traditional and local search, and how local search is influenced by a brand’s digital marketing channels
- Content marketing factors that affect local rankings, such as social media and online reviews
- How to improve your content marketing strategy to grow and maintain positive local search rankings, in addition to a healthy online reputation
Join us for this on-demand Virtual Conference to learn some big picture concepts for engaging with your customers. The conference will include three educational sessions designed to give you actionable insights that you can implement immediately. In addition, you will have access to a sponsor exhibit area and a Resource Library with attendee-only extras.
Join us for this on-demand Virtual Conference to hone your marketing writing chops and set yourself apart from the competition. The conference will include three educational sessions designed to give you actionable insights that you can implement immediately. In addition, you will have access to a sponsor exhibit area and a Resource Library with attendee-only extras.