You’ve Got This!
June 9. Doors open at 11:00am ET.
Sessions start at 11:30am ET.
Wow, that went fast—the honeymoon phase of content marketing is over. The demand for more quality, tailored content seems never-ending. And at the same time, the amount of competitive content seems to have grown exponentially. But don’t fret. This is an exciting time. We now have enough experience and tools to help us work smarter. That’s right—you’ve totally got this!
Join us for this free virtual conference where we’ll cover everything you need to know—from creation to distribution—to become a more sophisticated content marketer.
Can’t make it on June 9? Don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll receive on-demand access for 90 days after the event.
Your FREE ticket includes access to:
- Actionable sessions with live, interactive Q&A
- Special attendee-only resources
- Networking lounge for discussion with your peers
- Expert advice and tips from our exhibitors
How to Create Quick, Killer Content From Proprietary Insights
Let’s be frank, sometimes we all create ineffective content. A recent CMI survey revealed that the content we’re creating this year is worse than last year and yet, we’re all generating more and more. Which begs the question, “how do you deliver better content (at scale) and stand out from the crowd?” Join us for this session to learn how to use proprietary research to deliver awesome content that resonates with readers.
You will learn:
- A step-by-step guide to creating quick, unique insights
- Case studies showcasing techniques you can apply today
- About sources and proprietary research—and how to use them
Are You Getting the Most out of Your Content?
The continuous demand for content is real. So how do you make sure you’re getting the most out of what you’re producing? Opportunities arise all the time (that you might be missing) to push your content further. Some of these could be staring you right in the face. In this session, we’ll discuss some easy and creative ways to generate more content AND get the most out of what you have. We’ll look at some unlikely sources for new content and how to make it user-friendly and user-centric.
You will learn:
- How to recognize content opportunities in unlikely places
- How to make this content work in multiple formats
- To push this content so it’s seen by multiple audiences on different marketing channels
How to Reach the Right Leads With the Right Content
Getting your message in front of the right eyes has a major impact on the overall effectiveness of your campaigns. Enter audience segmentation. You know that segmentation is key to ensuring you are reaching the right leads with the right content. But what’s the smartest way to do this? Join us for this session to find out.
You will learn:
- Tips for identifying who to segment and how many segments you should target
- How to segment your list in more than one way
- How to re-use your content throughout the buying cycle for different audiences
Can’t join us for every session? Don’t worry. You can catch all presentations on-demand for 90 days after the live show. You’ll miss the chance to ask questions and network though, so do try to join us during the live sessions.