Automate! For Marketers
A Marketo Users Conference
Sessions available through March 7, 2018.
Lots of marketers use Marketo. But only some of those marketers are using advanced tactics and plugins to further their goals and careers. Will you be one of them?
We’ve designed our Automate! For Marketers virtual conference specifically for Marketo users who want to get to that next level—be it with certification, account-based marketing, or using LaunchPoint for channel attribution.
How to Get Marketo Certified
Marketo Certifications give you the ability to demonstrate your expertise and advance your skills and career. In her first session, Inga Romanoff will teach you her tested strategies for exam preparation, as well as ways to leverage your Marketo skills as a digital marketer for professional and personal brands.
You will learn:
- Strategies and tips for becoming a Marketo Certified Expert
- How to build your professional brand with Marketo Certifications, and how to leverage this in your career
- How to earn a 5x Marketo Champion title
Tracking Omnichannel Performance: From First to Last Touch
It’s critical to know which of your marketing channels are the most effective. But despite all the tools available to modern marketers, the attribution problem still exists—perhaps even more now as our digital environment has become more convoluted. In her second session, you’ll learn how to use ConversionPath™ (a LaunchPoint solution for Marketo) to obtain a complete view of the channels that are driving customer acquisition and customer lifetime value.
You will learn:
- The difference between First Touch, Last (or Acquisition) Touch, and Recent Touch
- How to identify top performing channels and campaigns for more pre-funnel visibility
- How to analyze your information to help you optimize future marketing spend
- Ways to track performance of all of your marketing activities in Marketo or your CRM
Account-Based Marketing and Marketing Automation: Getting Set Up for Success
Effective ABM programs do more than use traditional tactics with a target account list; they fundamentally change what you measure and how you score leads. Triggering campaigns in your marketing automation system is an integral part of this process. In this session, you’ll learn everything you need to ignite your ABM program with marketing automation—from account selection to the creation of highly targeted content for key accounts.
You will learn:
- Four questions to determine if ABM is right for you
- How to avoid common pitfalls when selecting accounts
- Ways to create triggers for nurture programs that support account-based strategy
Can’t join us for every session? Don’t worry. You can catch all presentations on-demand for 90 days after the live show. You’ll miss the chance to ask questions and network though, so do try to join us during the live sessions.
Join us for this on-demand Virtual Conference, with three educational sessions that will give you new ways to effectively churn out creative content and put it to work for you. In addition, you will have access to a sponsor exhibit area and a Resource Library with attendee-only extras.
Join us for this on-demand Virtual Conference to learn some big picture concepts for engaging with your customers. The conference will include three educational sessions designed to give you actionable insights that you can implement immediately. In addition, you will have access to a sponsor exhibit area and a Resource Library with attendee-only extras.